please click on this link if this email is not displayed correctly
|The Creative Learning Journey .... every child matters|
|The leading skills-based creative curriculum for all primary schools|
Our vision is based on the principles of 'Excellence and Enjoyment' and 'Every Child Matters'. CLJ aims to underpin, support and improve children's learning in the basic skills resulting in staff and pupils being enthused about teaching and learning in cross-curricular themes.
Evidence tracking for NATIONAL CURRICULUM coverage
Electronic folders available for supportive planning
Do you want to take back control of your curriculum?
The Creative Learning Journey is a skills-based curriculum planning and assessment tool, developed by a group of practising teachers. It allows you to create a curriculum that is structured to meet the needs of you and your school.
The Creative Learning Journey:
• puts you back in charge of your curriculum, facilitating a skills-based approach.
• makes it easy to manage the whole teaching cycle, from initial planning to generating end of year reports.
• is proven to raise standards.
• is constantly reviewed and updated to ensure it is in line with the latest educational policy and thinking.
• allows easy planning for mixed age/ability classes.
• gives you access to the medium term plans of thousands of other teachers, saving you planning time
The Creative Learning Journey has been praised by teachers, Ofsted and the media.
"It's the best thing we ever did"
The Creative Learning Journey Ltd. Unit 77, Riverside 3, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Rochester, Kent ME2 4BH
tel: 01634 716222 web: www.thecreativelearningjourney.co.uk email: firstname.lastname@example.org